Do I need to bring food?PabloNo! We will have lunch catered to the track, you will receive a menu to choose from at the beginning of the day. At the track, you'll find water, coffee, and snacks throughout the day. Please contact usContact Us if you require a special kind of meal (i.e. vegan, gluten-free, etc.), we'll try our best to accommodate any requests.
Can you help with accommodations?PabloOf course! We offer a courtesy package that includes everything you need so that you can worry only about training and nothing else. Please take a look at our package here or contact us with your specific requests, we'll try our best to help.
Can I bring my own car?PabloYes, you can! but we strongly advise against using your own vehicle for all the exercises since it will put more stress in the car than it was designed to endure on a single day. If you want to do some exercises on your own vehicle after we are done you may do so, and that way you'll feel the equivalence of what you did during the day on your everyday car.
Do I need to bring my own vehicle?PabloNo, we provide vehicles with tires that can be destroyed through the training.
Can I cancel once I’ve paid?PabloAbsolutely! we know plans change in our industry, and we allow for cancellations up to 6 days before the course for a full refund, no questions asked.
Can I cancel my attendance less than 6 days before the event?PabloSome situations are entirely out of your control, and if this is the case, we will be happy to look for options. Still, please understand that we cannot cancel the infrastructure required for your training after that threshold, and selling that spot would be very difficult. In case of emergency, we will change the date of our training, if this is not possible, we will, of course, evaluate your situation and figure out a solution.
Can you help me with accommodations?PabloOf course, please check our hospitality package; if all you need is help with your reservations, you can contact us, and we will be happy to help.
YOUR UPCOMMING DRIVER TRAINING COURSE @ WeatherTech LAGUNA SECA INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Thanks for registering for your Advanced Driving Skills Course. Here is everything you need to know in preparation for your course:
- The course will be held at the WeatherTech Laguna Seca International Raceway in California.
- We will meet you at the track’s entrance gate at 07:45 hrs to guide you to the classroom where the course will start. (The classroom location might vary due to tracks events)
- You don’t need to bring anything we will take care of everything at the track; coffee, snacks, and beverages will be available during the day, and Lunch will be catered on both days. Please let us know if you have a special meal request (i.e., Vegetarian, Vegan, etc.) we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You don’t need to bring anything special, comfortable clothes, low shoes (no high-heels) and sunglasses are encouraged.
Requirements (As per track’s request):
- This is an advanced driving course; all attendants must know how to operate a motor vehicle before going through this course.
- All drivers are required to present a Valid Drivers License.
- The track authority requires that all drivers sign a disclaimer.
- Please don’t drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before training.
Accommodations are available in the city of Monterrey, CA, and Salinas, CA, both less than 15 miles away from the track. Let us take care of everything!
Please call (888) 509-9776 if you need assistance.
According to the State mandate, the COVID-19 precautions taken are as follows:
- The catering food vendor will implement all COVID food safety and health regulations set by California State.
- Alcohol clearing supplies will be supplied and on hand for students and staff
- Facemasks and Nitrile Gloves will be available for students
- Vehicles will be disinfected prior to a new student stepping into the car
- Only one instructor and one student allowed in the vehicle per block of instruction
- Classroom, lunch, and staging stations will abide by the 6 ft rule
- Instructors and students will be required to wear masks while indoors and in the cars
If you would like to suggest additional safety measures please contact us